I have gotten so much done since Sunday, I can hardly believe it myself. I have the Economy pattern quilt blocks finished for Chase’s quilt. I goofed up, though, but it worked out in the end. The outside of these blocks are supposed to be triangles sewn in a light/dark combo. Well, it seems that about halfway through the stack, I realized I was putting them together in light/dark and dark/light. I sure wasn’t going to take all those little pieces apart, so I continued sewing some of them right and some of them wrong, hoping I could make it work out. As it turned out, when I put the blocks in two stacks, I realized the outer pieces of the blocks formed a secondary pattern. Different than planned, but totally workable! Funny how sometimes a wrong turn can take you down a path you might never have noticed.
Cold outside again today, so I hope to keep up my momentum. Have a great day, and I’ll talk to you soon.